Dec 24, 2020
The year 2020 has challenged us and changed us in many ways. In this episode I sat down with one of the members of the Authentic Parenting Community, Julie Star and talked about this historic year.
Here is a list of questions for you to reflect on. Hear our answers in the episode.
1. What is the most important lesson you learned this year?
2. What is the best thing that happened?
3. What challenges did you overcome?
4. What new skills did you learn?
5. What did you do for your career growth?
6. What did you enjoy the most?
7. What was your favourite moment?
8. How did you have fun?
9. What new habits did you start?
10. What are you the most proud of this year?
11. What did you learn about yourself?
12. How did you live by your core values?
13. How did your relationships (family, friends, work) evolve?
14. What was the best decision you took?
15. How did you fail?
16. What got in the way of your success?
17. What would you do differently if you could?
18. How are you different than a year ago?
19. What did you do for your physical and mental health?
20. Who or what had the biggest impact on your life this year?
21. What did you let go of?
22. What were the most useful resources you had?
23. What are you thankful for this year?
24. What did you leave unfinished?
25. What was the best compliment you received?
26. If you were to talk about this year like a story, how would you write it?
27. How do you describe this year in 3 to 5 keywords?
28. What energized you? what drained you?
29. How kind were you to yourself?
30. What advice would you give your last-year self?
Here is the 10 question game:
BECOME A SUPPORTER OF THE SHOW
1. With your support we can continue the production of the podcast uninterruptedly.
2. One time donations are also deeply appreciated.
FULL SHOW NOTES
WANT TO GET THE MOST OUT OF YOUR LISTENING EXPERIENCE?
Download the Easy Start Guide PDF with clickable links to past podcast episodes (over 160) grouped by category.
East Start Guide>>>http://eepurl.com/ggtWk1
I help overwhelmed, frustrated parents who want to parent differently than their parents, make sense of their early childhood experiences, connect to their authentic self and their children on a deeper level, reduce stress, bring more ease, calm and joy into their lives by yelling less, and practicing non-punitive discipline.
WORK WITH ME
Listeners of the podcast get 10% on my coaching services.
I would be thrilled to support you in your parenting journey!
YOUR FEEDBACK IS VALUABLE!
Do you have a comment, question, or a takeaway about this episode or the podcast in general?
RATE & WRITE REVIEW FOR THE SHOW
Watch this quick video tutorial on YouTube to how rate and write a review for the podcast on Apple Podcasts.
SUBMIT YOUR PARENTING QUESTIONS TO BE ANSWERED IN THE SHOW:
CONNECT WITH ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA
NEED PARENTING SUPPORT?
Thanks for listening!
Anna Seewald, M.Ed, M.Psy
Parent Educator, Keynote Speaker, Author